Spiritual Giving reflects our individual and collective desire to donate our time, talent, and treasure to support worship at Saint David’s, maintain our grounds and property, serve our community through our outreach programs and promote God’s love in our own lives and those around us. At St. David’s, Spiritual Giving opportunities extend throughout the year.
- Spiritual Gifts Committee: small gatherings of parishioners who reflect and discern the ways in which they would like to serve St. David’s with their gifts of time, talent and treasure. If you are interested in participating in this discovery process, click here for more information. If you would like more information on our current ministries hover over the Ministries Tab at the top of the page and click on a ministry to learn more.
- Annual Giving and Stewardship Ministry: a cornerstone of our spiritual giving included generating pledge and plate income to help fund our annual operating budget for worship, outreach and related programs. Members of the Stewardship Ministry conduct an every-member canvas during the year gathering feedback from parishioners and soliciting pledge commitments. If you are new to St. David’s and would like to consider joining the Stewardship Ministry or discussing a pledge, please click here. (A copy of our pledge form is available here.)
- Online Giving: Beginning this fall, St. David’s will be offering an online giving option to support the following missions and programs of the church:
HAOC (Hands Across Our Community)
General Gift to the Church
Donations may be made by Credit/Debit card or by ACH Bank Transfers.
You may also text to give by texting 207-222-7781.
If you have any questions regarding your online donation, please contact us at (207) 985-3073 or email us at email@example.com.
To access online giving click here
- Planned Giving and Endowment: we encourage planned gifts as a way to extend our stewardship and support for St. David’s well into the future. For more helpful information about how planned giving works in conjunction with estate planning, please click here. At St. David’s, we are blessed to have a modest Endowment Fund (invested with the Diocesan Trustees) to accept bequests and provide us with income to support our long-term health. To view a copy of our Endowment Policy, click here.
For more information, please contact Bob Pagano, Chair of Stewardship and Planned Giving at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tom Chappell, Chair of Spiritual Gifts at email@example.com, or Dave Monks, Chair of Endowment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Us
- Adult Christian Formation
- Altar Guild
- Annual Report
- Bible Adventure
- Building and Grounds Committee
- Building Use
- Card Ministry
- Centering Prayer
- Committee Chair Persons
- Communication Committee
- Education for Ministry
- Flower and Memorial Offerings
- Flower Ministry
- Hospitality Committee
- Lay Eucharistic Visitors
- Map and Directions
- Martha Circle
- Needler Ministry
- New to Saint David’s?
- News in the Pews
- Pastoral Care Committee
- Planned Giving and Endowment Funds
- Spiritual Gifts
- St. David of Wales
- Stewardship Ministry
- Sunday, December 18, 2016 Advent 4 Sermon
- Support Saint David’s
- Worship and Spirituality
- Youth Ministry